I totally knew somehow that my pregnancy wouldn't be normal and sure enough a couple days after I updated last, I found out that I am blood type O Negative.
I am just so fucking metal! Haha.
But really, it is rare, and it isn’t really good if you are a woman and trying to have babies. Basically it is called Rh incompatibility (but it is not true for positive woman, they can carry whatever) because Jacob has a positive blood type and I have a negative, there is a chance I am carrying a positive so if my blood and the babies blood get mixed together for any reason, my blood will see this positive blood and be like "what the fuck are you doing in here???" and go nuts on it and kill it. I will have to get a Rhogam shot in a few months, then another at birth and that should take care of it...hopefully!
The most important thing about finding this out is not about the baby, ohhh no. It is that I am, in fact an alien. My mother cheated on my dad with an alien! I knew it! I always knew it. Now it is confirmed. Basically RH+ people have rhesus and most people are positive, it means you share genetic traits with monkeys...because you are dumb and ugly. Ahhemmmm, us negative people, do not. Duh. The only part that sucks is that everyone can have my blood given to them, but I can only have my kind, so if I ever need it, I may be screwed. But I found some really off the wall conspiracy shit about us RH- people, about how we are supposedly descendants of the angels that bred with humans in Biblical days, or we are aliens, or part reptile or something.
There are sooo many more...I have been amusing myself for hours and hours, my roommate is now officially scared of me... :)
This post is already so long and I have so much more to say since I've waited so long to update, I'm gonna cut this off right here and make another post. Maybe that will make this update easier to digest.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment