Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Preface

My bloggggg...hmm, there is a reason I created this thing, but prior to this I have only "blogged" on Myspace. And I cannot get over the word 'blog', it sounds like someone is vomiting, do I really want whatever splendid shit I have to say be written in something that reminds me of vomit? Ech.

Nevertheless, I am pretty excited out this, having yet another outlet for my many thoughts. Its sort of freeing in an odd way.

I guess this is the place where I whine and complain, polish my ego, state my opinions as facts, do grudge matinence, tell you how I wish you knew what its like to fall asleep next to your big, beautiful eyes.

This is where I can take my bad days out on you and let you swing with my moods. I may let a couple secrets out, then take them back.

But, all in my own way....of course.

No comments: